Just north of Preston, in the small village of goosnargh, lies Britains most haunted house. The house was built in 1260 by a young knight named Adam De Singleton. The house was first call Singleton Hall, but was later changed to Chingle Hall.
A bright white figure standing close to colleague outside at the back of the house. A strange clouded like ghost in front of colleague in the great hall. A white line floating over the end of the bed in the John wall's room, about 1.5 meter's long.
Monk praying in the chapel to the wall. Black figure by the new monk-hole in the priest room. Skeletal monk in the corridor outside the John Wall's room. Captured compass movement on film with colleague camcorder in the John Wall's room.